Hyperlinks

Welcome Forums Jot+ Notes Jot+ Notes Wishlist Hyperlinks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KingStairs 8 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

[1] I’m using Note Hyperlinks to create a cross-reference index to my notes. How about a “Back” button for this?
    [2] Would it be possible to have hyperlinks like in MS Word, where you can display your own text instead of the link address?

KingStairs
    Keymaster

@diablox29 wrote:

[1] I’m using Note Hyperlinks to create a cross-reference index to my notes. How about a “Back” button for
    this?

There is a NoteBack command, which you can add to a toolbar button – shortcut is Alt+B.

[2] Would it be possible to have hyperlinks like in MS Word, where you can display your own text instead of the link address?

That’s one of those things not supported by the MS RichEdit control used in Jot+ Notes. I was hoping more current versions of RichEdit would support this rather obvious functionality, but apparently that’s too much for Microsoft’s crack programmers… 🙄 Unfortunately, workarounds to provide that behavior just don’t work very well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.