is there a maximum number of groups?

Welcome Forums myTasks myTasks General is there a maximum number of groups?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KingStairs 12 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

duncan mcintosh
    Participant

I recently reinstalled Mytasks (current release) and added my projects (groups) in one session…I added appx 20 groups and had no problems, I later went to add another and found that the ADD button is grayed out and wont let me add more. I tried deleting one of the current groups in order to add a new one and although it deleted just fine, I still couldnt add a new group!. Is there a max number of groups allowed? I always thought that is was unlimited.
    Thanks for your help
    Duncan McIntosh

KingStairs
    Keymaster

The maximum number of task groups allowed is 32 (which to date has been more than enough).

I’ve just checked the relevant code, and 32 is the limit being enforced. If you’re seeing something else, then please submit a bug report.

If you need more than 32 task groups, we can certainly raise that limit for the next release.

duncan mcintosh
    Participant

THANKS,
    I HAVE 29 AT THE MOMENT AND IT WONT LET ME ADD MORE, BUT I DID HAVE 32 WHEN THE ADD BUTTON WENT GRAY. UNFORTUNATLEY IT IS STILL GRAY, MAYBE I WILL TRY REINSTALL I COULD REALLY USE BETWEEN 40 AND 50, BUT I CAN MAKE DUE WITH 32! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!
    DUNCAN MCINTOSH

KingStairs
    Keymaster

We’re working on 1.5.1 at the moment, so I’ll have a look at that.
    As for the group limit, I’ll increase it to 64.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.