Welcome!

Welcome Forums General Forum Chatter Welcome!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KingStairs 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

KingStairs
    Keymaster

Welcome to our new forums.
    At the moment we’re in “test mode”, deciding how to organize things and what should go where.

Please feel free to post, but note that when the forum goes “live” we may need to delete everything!

shemming
    Participant

… my log in works.

😛

Phil_A
    Participant

@KingStairs wrote:

At the moment we’re in “test mode”, deciding how to organize things and what should go where.

Please feel free to post, but note that when the forum goes “live” we may need to delete everything!

Ahhh, so THIS is where you announced it 😯 Maybe I’m sad, but don’t usually listen to chatter (so what am I doing here I wonder 😕 )

Andy
    Participant

@KingStairs wrote:

Like it! I haven’t logged onto kingstairs.com for a while, so finding this was a pleasant surprise.

Er. Can we have the ability to post our own avatars please? Provided they meet your size criteria and are url’d to a suitable host I don’t see a problem.

KingStairs
    Keymaster

@andy wrote:

Er. Can we have the ability to post our own avatars please? Provided they meet your size criteria and are url’d to a suitable host I don’t see a problem.

If you want to add an avatar image, please e-mail it to us and we will be happy to add it to the approved list.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.