myTasks possesses a strong feature set, without the “bloat” so common to other applications.
Easy to Use
- Clean, uncluttered interface doesn’t overwhelm you with information.
- Icons highlight overdue and near-due tasks.
- System Tray support allows myTasks to always be available.
- Organise tasks into groups, one for each project or part of your life. Move tasks between groups using drag-and-drop!
- Sophisticated print support including print preview.
- Task alarms, with a handy “snooze” feature.
- Each task can linked to a file, folder, or Internet URL; launch the linked item with a single keystroke!
- System tray support allows myTasks to always be available.
- Archive facility to store completed tasks.
- Backup facility to help keep your task list safe!
Configurable User Interface
- Select which task fields to display and in which order – you choose the information you need!
- Customizable toolbar.
- Configurable shortcut keys – if you don’t like the default assignments, change them!
- Sort on any column, and you can define a default sort to be invoked with a single keystroke.
Import and Export
- Synchronize with Microsoft Outlook.
- Export to HTML, XML, CSV and plain text.
- Synchronize with PalmOS To-do list using the myTasks Palm Conduit.
- Synchronize with EPOC and PocketPC/WinMobile devices via Outlook.