A number of Jot+ Notes users have been asking for a way of distributing their Jot+ notefiles to friends, family or clients to view without requiring a copy of Jot+ Notes. Jot+ Viewer is the solution to that problem:
- Jot+ Viewer does not require Jot+ Notes – it is a separate product.
- It lets users view, search, and print Jot+ Notes notefiles – you just cannot modify notefiles.
- Jot+ Viewer is free to distribute, so you can use it to distribute your notefiles.
- Jot+ Viewer can be put on a floppy with notefiles and moved between computers easily – no installation is required, permitting maximum portability.
- Can also be used on read-only media such as a CD-ROM, ideal for catalogs or reference material.
Uses for Jot+ Viewer
Jot+ Viewer is a powerful tool for viewing and distributing information:
- Store global notefiles on a network for all to view, such as address books and reference material.
- Sales information and price lists can be sent to clients for easy access.
- Lecturers and teachers can distribute class notes and supplementary information.
- Electronic books – put Jot+ Viewer and some books on a floppy or USB thumb drive for the plane!
Date: 6 Aug 2008 - Size: 776.69 kB
Changes in 2.4.0
- Updated for Jot+ Notes 3.6.0.
- Improved Windows Vista compatibility (as well as testing with Windows Server 2003/2008).
- Support for password-protected notefiles.
- Internal changes and improvements.