Here are the most significant changes in each myTasks release; for a complete change list, please refer to the help file included with myTasks.
Released 20 Nov 2008
- Improved Windows Vista support
- Greatly improved Outlook synchronization support
- New “Percent Done” task property
- Added support for Window Server 2003/2008
- (Portable) Improved compatibility with non-standard USB devices (e.g. TrueCrypt partitions)
- Various internal tweaks and enhancements
myTasks Portable 1.6.0
Released 12 Jun 2007
- Supports USB devices.
Released 22 Jan 2007
- Improved Windows Vista support.
- Internal updates/improvements.
Released 3 Sep 2006
- Increased the maximum number of task groups and active tasks.
- Improvements to XML export.
- Fixed issues with Windows startup/shutdown.
- User interface improvements.
- Performance enhancements.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Released 18 Nov 2005
- Full Windows XP Themes support.
- Command glyphs replaced with modern high-color versions. Also, disabled-state glyphs added.
- (#125) Archive Viewer now supports column sorting.
- (#171) More snooze options in the Alarm dialog.
- More printing options.
- HTML export completely reworked: Now exports XHTML 1.0, uses CSS for all formatting, and provides options for CSS.
- (#127) A task’s snooze time is now saved between sessions.
- (#12) New options to hide tasks that are due in the future (eg more than 60 days).
- (#59) New View | Status Bar command to hide/display the status bar.
- (#165) Filter choice is now saved between sessions.
- More filtering options, including on user properties.
- The help file has been extensively rewritten, and converted to HTML Help.
- Many internal improvements and enhancements.
- Task start/due/resolved dates are now restricted to the range 2000-01-01 through 2099-12-31; dates outside this range will be quietly ignored. In previous releases a smaller range (2001-2020) was only partially enforced.
- Dialogs now display better with large fonts (not perfect, but better).