IT Support Services
- New computer setup – remove unneeded “crapware” (Unwanted software installed by computer builders, usually trial versions and games), install your applications, migrate your files, etc.
- Software and hardware installation
- Set up a back up strategy – you do back up your valuable data, don’t you?
- System optimization – a quick “clean-up” can significantly improve your system’s performance!
- Virus/malware scans and removal
- Convert files between various formats (e.g. Word to PDF, home videos to MP4)
- Install Linux on an older computer or laptop
- Research and recommend software or hardware
Most services can be performed at your home or office
- Jot+ Notes
- The award-winning and highly popular hierarchical note manager, outliner and cardfile.
- The perfectly simple to-do list manager!
- A simple system-tray note taker.
- KS Calendar
- A simple monthly calendar applet.
- A hex file viewer.
- A simple (but useful) tool for XML and XSLT.
If you want to make any comments, try using the Feedback Page!