Here’s a list of what has changed in recent releases of Jot+ Notes:
Jot+ Notes 4.0.0
Released 1 Dec 2019
- Jot+ Notes is now freeware.
Jot+ Notes 3.8.0
Released 31 Oct 2017
The 20th Anniversary release of Jot+ Notes.
- New print dialog
- Enhanced printing options
- New commands: Format | Copy, Format | Paste
- Evaluation period is now unlimited (previously 30 days)
- New (reasonable) evaluation restrictions
- License price reduced to celebrate Jot+ Notes’s 20th Anniversary (Jot+ Notes’ first release was in Dec 1997).
- Fixed some menu accelerator characters
- Tweaked the Titles Pane display for Windows 7/8/10
- Numerous bug fixes in the Style Manager
- Numerous internal fixes and changes which while not user-visible will enhance performance and stability
- Updated Windows support and compatibility.
- Editor zoom setting now saved between sessions
- Updated System Information dialog – recognizes Windows 10, displays specific Windows version (Home Premium, Professional, etc)
- MS Cardfile import now supports NT 3.51 (Unicode) cardfiles
- XML import now uses MSXML 6.0
- Additional date formats added for Timestamps
- Paste as Text added to the editor context menu
- Updated contact information
- Updated sample files